Please read this Acceptable Use Policy carefully to understand the terms between you and Ometria Ltd ("we", "us" or "our") under which you may access www.ometria.com (the "Service"). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Service.
Your use of the Service means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms of Service.
The Service is operated by Ometria Ltd. Our registered office is at 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom EC2V 6DN. Our company registration number is 08372083.
- You may use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Your use of the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and court orders of any kind of any jurisdiction applicable to you, to us and to any recipient to whom you use the Service to send messages.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, transmit, publish, display, modify, alter, sell, or re-sell any part of the Service in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Service or to export, re-export or import the Service to any country in contravention of any applicable law.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Service;
- any equipment or network on which the Service is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Compliance with Message Sending Best Practices
If you are using the digital messaging functionality of our Service, below are examples of best practices we require you to follow when sending e-mail or other digital messages (“Messages”) using the Service:
- Use only permission based marketing Message lists (i.e. lists in which each recipient has explicitly granted permission to receive Messages from you by affirmatively opting-in to receive those Messages).
- Do not send to addresses obtained from purchased or rented Message lists.
- Do not use third party message addresses, domain names, or mail servers without proper permission.
- Do not send Messages to non-specific addresses (e.g., email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do not send Messages that result in an unacceptable number of spam or similar complaints (even if the Messages themselves are not actually spam).
- Always include a working “unsubscribe” mechanism in each marketing Message in a prominent manner that allows the recipient to remove themselves from your mailing list (receipt/transactional messages that are exempt from “unsubscribe” requirements of applicable law are exempt from this requirement).
- Always include any information in the content of your Message that may be required by applicable law.
- Comply promptly with all requests from recipients to be removed from your mailing list within 10 days of receipt of the request or the appropriate deadline under applicable law.
- Do not disguise the origin or subject matter of any Message or falsify or manipulate the originating message address, subject line, header, or transmission path information for any Message.
- Include in each Message your identity and content details including a valid physical mailing address or a link to that information.
- Do not send “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other types of messages that encourage the recipient to forward the content to strangers.
- Do not send to lists of addresses that are programmatically generated or scraped from the Web.
- Do not send offers for the purpose of obtaining personal data or generating leads for third parties.
- Special Statement Regarding political and other cause based non-commercial email: we expect senders of such Messages to comply with the same sending best practices as anyone else.
- Do not employ sending practices or achieve overall Message delivery rates that have a negative impact on the Services or other users of the Service.
- Do not use the Service to send Messages that may be considered junk mail. Examples of these kind of Messages includes but is not limited to the following:
- Payday loans
- Penny stocks
- Affiliate marketing
- Multi-level marketing
- Advertisements of email list sales or email appending services
- Online casinos/gambling
- Work from home offers promoting “get rich quick”
- Direct to consumer online pharmaceutical sales
- Fraudulent claims
- Child exploitation or child abuse
- Material that includes personal information about children without parental consent
- Credit card information or bank account numbers in plain text
- Social security numbers or national insurance numbers in plain text
- Adware, malware, viruses, spyware
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this website.